Fun out West...

With  my friends from the West...plus some guy from Canberra!
Last month I spent some time in Western Australia scouting out locations where I might live when my property here in Tasmania sells. I had other things to take care of too, but I was pleased with the way things worked out and I now have things falling into place that were only ?'s before the trip.

Catching up with friends for practice was a highlight for me. As well as Stuart and Damian who live in Perth, Andy flew down from Broome (1684km - 1046 miles) and Ashley, flew in from Australia's capital Canberra (3088km - 1919 miles) for the one schedule training (3 hours) night.

In the dojo there were no masters and students, no shihans, and no beginners...there were just karateka practicing together: it's the way things are done at the Shinseidokan.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »