What's in a name..?

Arthur Moulas sensei of Australia
A little over a month ago I read a beautifully written article on Matayoshi Kobudo, written by Fred Lohse sensei of the Kodokan dojo in Boston in collaboration with Michael Clayton.

I was impressed enough to write and ask permission to post a link to the article. Since then I've spent some time back in Western Australia, and on my return have been dealing with a number of life's "little challenges!" Suffice to say, I have time to post again and so I want to make the article available in case you missed it over on the Boston Kodokan webpage....you'll find the piece here.

Before you go, I just want to remind you that the things you are about to read can be applied just as easily to any other 'style' of weapon art, or indeed karate too for that matter. That said, go ahead and click the link.

Happy reading.....

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »